1. The Company takes responsibility to comply with laws and regulations very seriously and each of us is expected to comply with applicable legal requirements and prohibitions.
2. The Company will maintain a safe work place, which is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, religion, sex, age, disability or any other impermissible factor.
3. The Company is committed to produce products that are safe and effective. In developing and manufacturing product, the Company has established and will comply with standards that meet or exceed regulations promulgated by the laws. In manufacturing its products, the Company will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the environment and occupational health and safety.
4. The Company will compete for all business opportunities vigorously, fairly, ethically and legally. The Company will comply with all laws, regulating competition and will not discuss pricing, cost, production plans, business strategies, or any other proprietary or confidential information with its competitors.
5. The Company will represent its products and services accurately and will comply with applicable regulatory and legal requirements governing the marketing and sale of its products and services to become a business partner.
6. In recognition of the fact that accurate information is essential to the Company's ability to satisfy legal and regulatory obligations, all employees and directors will record and report all Information accurately and honestly. No employee or director will sign or submit, or permit others to sign or submit on behalf of the Company, any document or statement that he or she knows or has reason to believe is false.
7. The Company and its employees and directors will not make any improper payments to government or non-government officials, employees, customers, persons, or entities, nor will the Company or its employees and directors request or accept any improper payment from suppliers, customers, or anyone seeking to do business with the company.
8. Each employee and director will deal fairly with the Company's customers, suppliers, competitors, independent auditors and other employees and will not take unfair advantage of anyone through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts, or any other unfair dealing or practice.
9. The Company provides all applicable facilities to Shareholders through Registrar and distribution of Dividend Warrants in time, as and when approved.
10. No employee or director will use, for his or her own personal gain, or disclose to any third party, any confidential or proprietary information that he or she obtained as a result of his or her employment with or relationship to the Company. Confidential or proprietary information includes all non-public information that might be of use to competitors or harmful to the Company and its customers if disclosed. No employee or director will buy, sell, or deal in the Company's stock based on non-public information.
11. The Company will make no corporate political contributions to parties or individuals, even where such contributions may be legal, but encourages employees and directors to participate in community affairs and to exercise citizenship responsibilities.
12. Employees and directors owe a duty to the Company to advance its legitimate interests when the opportunity to do so arises. Employees and directors are prohibited from (a) taking for themselves personally opportunities that are discovered through the use of corporate property, information, or position, (b) using corporate property, information, or position for personal gain, or (c) competing with the Company.